DNA Sequencing Technology
Element Biosciences develops innovative, high-quality genetic analysis tools at a low cost for research and diagnostic markets.
Element's Sequencing Technology
- AVITI™ combines a flexible, simple workflow and best-in-class data quality on a benchtop sequencer to perform affordable genomic science.
Avidity Sequencing Chemistry
- Avidity Sequencing™ delivers high data quality through enhanced contrast-to-noise ratio (CNR) and inherent error suppression mechanisms
- Chemistry innovation significantly decreases costly reagent consumption
- Produces scarless DNA products
- Utilizes engineered, proprietary polymerases to reduce context errors
- Ultra-low binding surfaces passivate the flow cell, creating negligible non-specific binding and increased CNR
- Novel surface functionalization with sequence-specific oligos to ensure efficient library capture and utilization
- Non-fouling surfaces are shipped and stored dry
- Versatile surface production process enables seamless adoption of a breadth of surface assays and analyte types
- Surface amplification without polymerase error propagation and with a reduced bias for insert size and GC content
- Eliminates amplification-induced library index swapping
- Supports Element proprietary paired-end workflows and low sample input
- Compatible with existing paired-end dual-indexed libraries
- Seamlessly extracts imaging data to base calls with quality scores in real-time
- Sends data directly to your cloud without the need to wait for post-run analysis
- Offers unprecedented large field of view imaging with remarkable edge to edge quality
LoopSeq Long-Read Sequencing
Learn More About Us
At Element Biosciences, we're constantly looking for new ways to improve our technology and our company. To find out more about our philosophy, values, and accomplishments, check out the links below.