Unparalleled performance and affordability in a benchtop sequencer.
Designed with scientists in mind.
Dual independent flow cells
With a twin flow cell design and individually addressable lanes, you get two sequencers in one.
- Two parallel runs or independent operation
- Choice of one or two libraries per flow cell
- Flexible throughput from low to full
Powered by Avidity Sequencing™
AVITI chemistry harnesses the power of ultra-stable avidites to deliver high-quality data more cost-effectively than ever.
Avidity Sequencing employs rolling circle amplification (RCA) to minimize common amplification errors.
- No PCR error propagation
- Negligible index hopping
- Low duplication rates
- Low AT/GC bias
Simple software, sophisticated sequencing
With guided workflows, comprehensive run parameters, and flexible system settings, customizing a run to suit your experiment is easier than ever.Elembio™ Cloud
Functioning as a direct extension of your AVITI System, this online platform monitors runs, visualizes data, and manages instruments and team members.Bases2Fastq
Fast, easy, and foolproof conversion of sequencing data into FASTQ files.
- Early demultiplexing
- Automatic index oientation and adapter detection
Disruptive pricing empowers labs of all sizes and budgets to do more science.
AVITI System LT
|2 x 75||$1080|
|2 x 150||$1680|
|2 x 300||$2440|
We’ve got savings down to a science
Everyday low run cost on a benchtop instrument
For high volume, multi-instrument users
- Lower reagent cost
- Our Avidity Sequencing technology lowers dye concentrations by 100-fold, reducing reagent prices to a new standard.
- Bye bye batching
- Lower run costs help you save time and money even when you do smaller batches at faster turnaround times.
- Reagent price guarantee
- We’re the first to commit to not raising the price of your reagents. That’s right. One price for the life of your AVITI System.
See how much you’ll save with AVITI
versus NextSeq 2000
With a FREE NextSeq 2000Savings Calculator
With a FREE NextSeq 2000
Ready. Set. Sequence.
Go seamlessly from library prep to sequencing.
Adapt existing libraries for sequencing on AVITILearn more
Swap adapters to prepare libraries for sequencing on AVITILearn more
By your side and at your service
Our expert, full-service team is dedicated to supporting you through your Element journey. From installation to maintenance, we help you get the most out of your AVITI System.
- Site prep
- System verification
- Experimental design
- Technical support
- Response within one business day