Webinar - Advancing scRNA-seq: Improved performance, cost-effective solutions
Single cell transcriptomics lets us dive deep into the heterogeneity underpinning critical biological processes. But what insights do we miss when finite resources and budgetary concerns present obstacles between us and our research goals? Advances in single cell technology are helping to remove those barriers and letting scientists do more with less when designing gene expression studies.
With these goals in mind, Isaku Tanida from Element Biosciences will share how his team examined the benefits of pairing the Chromium Single Cell Gene Expression Flex assay with AVITI Sequencing to bring best-in-class data quality and cost-effective scRNA-seq to your bench. Join us to hear about:
- Highly sensitive results from single-plex, 4-plex, and 16-plex pools.
- Robust performance across a variety of cell types and tissue sources.
- Increasing confidence for profiling rare transcripts.
- Isaku Tanida, Ph.D., Assoc Director, Product Management, Element Biosciences
- Angela Churchill, Ph.D., Product Marketing Manager, Single Cell Applications, 10x Genomics