High-quality library preparation is critical for high-performance next-generation sequencing. Recognized leaders in this field are powerful innovators, combining both a deep understanding of customer needs and the advanced technologies required to serve them.
At Element Biosciences, we are proud to partner with these remarkable companies with whom we share the same vision, to drive greater access to powerful genomic technologies and provide the freedom to discover more!
Links to the individual press releases for each collaboration are listed below in alphabetical order:
- Element joins 10x Genomics' Compatible Partner Program (CPP) Across Multiple Single Cell Applications
- Agilent & Element partner to validate SureSelect™ target enrichment panels on Element’s AVITI™ System
- Dovetail Genomics library prep kits are seamlessly compatible with Element's new AVITI™ System
- Jumpcode Genomics CRISPRclean® technology combined with the Element's AVITI™ System improves NGS data
- New England Biolabs® & Element launch new NEBNext® Ultra™ II kits specifically designed for the AVITI™ System
- QIAGEN & Element validate QIAseq targeted library construction chemistries on Element’s AVITI™ System
- Roche KAPA Library Preparation Kits & Element's New AVITI™ System are seamlessly compatible
- Sentieon & Google DeepVariant partner with Element to validate the AVITI™ System's NGS Data Quality for Variant Calling
- Watchmaker Genomics & Element validate Watchmaker Library Preparation Kits on Element’s AVITI™ System
To learn more about these partnerships, register for our virtual launch event on March 14, at 9am PT.
We'll be unveiling product specs, data quality, and the price of our new benchtop DNA sequencer, AVITI™ — as well as hearing testimonials from early adopters, presentations from industry leaders, app notes, and more!
So come join us, bring your best questions, and Be In Your Element.