If you’re interested in checking out the data that comes from an Element LoopSeq kit, we have two example datasets for you, one transcriptome data set and one 16S data set.
Our standard analysis includes CSV files with:
- Single-molecule quantification of abundance based on Unique molecular Identifiers (UMI's), eliminating amplification biases
- Reference-based taxonomic classification based on nine variable regions (V1-V9 data in 16S and 18S) and long-reads in Metagenomic sequencing
- OTU tables
- Rarefaction analysis
- RAD analysis, as well as pie chart visualizations of classification and quantification.
|Total RNA Dataset|
|Catalog Number||Contig Data|
|Human Liver||Zyagen||HR-314||Download Here|
|Human Brain||ThermoFisher||AM7962||Download Here|
The first is a mock community from Zymoresearch - learn about their mock community sample here.
You can download our data by running this sample: Download ZymoBIOMICS Sample Data.
The second dataset is a sample we ran from ATCC using their 20 strain staggered mix genomic material. This is a microbiome standard that enables the optimization of metagenomics workflows and microbiome research applications, providing reliable comparative data while improving assay consistency.
Below are examples for Element LoopSeq sequencing data for two of the strains from the ATCC staggered Microbiome mix together with their respective genome and expected 16S sequences:
Porphyromonas gingivalis is a bacterium with a genome size of 2.35 Mb, 48.4% GC content, and 4 identical copies of 16s rRNA.
- The complete genome sequence - view webpage: Porphyromonas gingivalis genome sequence
- Reference 16s sequences - download file: Porphyromonas_gingivalis_16s.fa
- Loop Genomics synthetic long reads- download file: contig_list_Porphyromonas.fq
Rhodobacter sphaeroides is a bacterium with a genome size of 4.13 Mb, 68.7% GC content, and 4 identical copies of 16s rRNA.
- The complete genome sequences - view webpage: Rhodobacter sphaeroides chromosome 1; Rhodobacter sphaeroides chromosome 2
- Reference 16s sequences - download file: Rhodobacter_sphaeroides_16s.fa
- Loop Genomics synthetic long reads - download file: contig_list_Rhodobacter.fq