We’re looking for a talented and passionate team player who will design and develop the molecular biology underpinning of technology. The ideal candidate is a dedicated and strategic individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, has a strong track record of using and ideally developing state of the art methods for NGS sample preparation, and shares our passion to build technology to change the current paradigm of DNA sequencing. As a senior member of the team, you will contribute directly to the success and growth of the company.
● Contributing to the development of innovative techniques for NGS sample preparation.
● Hands-on molecular biology work for the development of NGS sample prep technology.
● Hands on troubleshooting and problem solving molecular biology experiments.
● Working with team members to deliver and communicate results according to timelines
● Reviewing of NGS data to analyze your results.
● Observe safety policies and help to keep the lab orderly.
● PhD in molecular biology, preferably with experience in NGS techniques
● Experience in using and developing NGS sample prep methods an advantage
● Deep knowledge of fundamental molecular biology techniques.
● Fluent with software tools for DNA sequence manipulation, organization and analysis.
● Self driven
● Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills