Senior Electrical Engineer - PCBA's
Element Biosciences is a multi-disciplinary startup focused on innovating genetic analysis tools for the research and clinical markets. The Company's technology will broaden the end user experience through improved data quality and simplified workflows to benefit discoveries and diagnosis in healthcare.
- Design, implement, layout, bring up, test and troubleshoot PCBAs
- Work with CMs to deliver high quality PCBAs on time
- Bring systems through standard EMC certification
- Work with other engineering teams such as systems, operations, and software and electrical engineering on system testing process and work flows
- 6-12 years of work experience as an Electrical Engineer in:
- Mixed signal printed circuit board development
- EMC standards and certification testing
- Embedded system design
- Motion control and/or thermal incubator control
- Microprocessor programming in C is a plus
- FPGA design experience is a plus
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team in a fast-paced, cross functional environment (EE, firmware, optics, system integration, biochemistry, chemistry)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are passionate about our mission to develop high performing products to study genomics in an unprecedented flexibility and to understand biology for the improvement of healthcare. We have built a highly efficient product-driven organization where employees can learn, grow and thrive in a challenging but encouraging environment. We are committed to scientific integrity, collegiality, honesty, objectivity, and openness. We offer excellent benefits, which include a 401K plan, competitive health benefits, flexible vacation, and equity incentives. We foster an environment such that all people are afforded the freedom to pursue their passions without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.