Director, Total Rewards
Element Biosciences is a multi-disciplinary startup focused on innovating genetic analysis tools for the research and clinical markets. The Company's technology will broaden the end user experience through improved data quality and simplified workflows to benefit discoveries and diagnosis in healthcare. Reporting to the Vice President, Human Capital Management, the Director, Total Rewards will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing human resources programs to support our rapidly growing organization. The successful candidate will have extensive experience working in a fast-paced environment and operate both strategically and tactically.
- Develop, implement, and manage company-wide total rewards strategy and programs that align to the company’s business goals and objectives
- Manage compensation and incentive programs, including wage changes, pay review analysis, employee rewards, annual review, recognition, and benefits
- Partner across the organization to drive our values and advise on market trends and competitive analysis as it relates to compensation and incentive benefits
- Develop partnership with external resources, i.e. The Radford Aon to assess market compensation trends
- Act as SME in all areas of compensation and rewards to leadership and talent acquisition
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA with a minimum of 10 years in total rewards, compensation, benefits, or human resources experience, primarily as a senior level manager (an equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered)
- Strong analytical skills with a successful track record of developing and managing metrics which drive successful business results
- Demonstrated experience managing various human resources initiatives
- Results-oriented, demonstrating a high level of ownership and accountability in delivering outcomes
- Ability to work in a high-energy, fast paced, and collaborative cross functional environment
- Prior experience working in genomics, medical device, or biotech industries
- Overall positive attitude, strong communication skills, fearless with risk and enjoy working hard while having fun
We are passionate about our mission to develop high performing products to study genomics in an unprecedented flexibility and to understand biology for the improvement of healthcare. We have built a highly efficient product-driven organization where employees can learn, grow and thrive in a challenging but encouraging environment. We are committed to scientific integrity, collegiality, honesty, objectivity, and openness. We offer excellent benefits, which include a 401K plan, competitive health benefits, flexible vacation, and equity incentives. We foster an environment such that all people are afforded the freedom to pursue their passions without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.