Director, Data Analytics
Element Biosciences is a multi-disciplinary startup focused on innovating genetic analysis tools for the research and clinical markets. The Company's technology will broaden the end user experience through improved data quality and simplified workflows to benefit discoveries and diagnosis in healthcare.
- Ability to build and manage high performance teams
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, Tableau, and Statistical Analysis
- 7-10 years of work experience in analytics in technology, management consulting, or other similar industries
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders
- Strong communication skills: ability to effectively communicate technical information through different instruments (docs, knowledge posts, dashboards, etc.) to a variety of audiences
- Proven ability to cross-functionally connect, work at the interface of domains
- MS/PhD in Business Analytics, Data Science and/or 7-10 years of industry experience
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS funnel metrics, including modeling and analyzing metrics such as customer acquisition, activation, conversion, and retention
- Conduct detailed data analysis on data used across business units to evaluate business processes and improve on/create new features
- Provide data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks for data consumers
- Provide expertise and translate the business needs to design; and develop tools, techniques, and metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualization
We are passionate about our mission to develop high performing products to study genomics in an unprecedented flexibility and to understand biology for the improvement of healthcare. We have built a highly efficient product-driven organization where employees can learn, grow and thrive in a challenging but encouraging environment. We are committed to scientific integrity, collegiality, honesty, objectivity, and openness. We offer excellent benefits, which include a 401K plan, competitive health benefits, flexible vacation, and equity incentives.
We foster an environment such that all people are afforded the freedom to pursue their passions without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.