Senior Website Marketing Manager
At Element Biosciences, we are passionate about our mission to empower the scientific community with more freedom and flexibility to accelerate our collective impact on humanity. We have built a highly efficient product-driven organization where employees can learn, grow, and thrive in a challenging but encouraging environment. We are committed to scientific integrity, collegiality, honesty, objectivity, and openness.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Website Marketing Manager who will play a pivotal role in being the steward and own the Element Biosciences corporate website, experiences and web strategies to drive awareness, community engagement and high conversion to revenue. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about data and focused on optimizing audience digital journeys and experiences across the website while also bringing web development expertise to be able to manage the day-to-day operations and integrations. This role will report to the Senior Director, Commercial Marketing and will be a San Diego based role.
If you possess the following and want to make a meaningful impact, we invite you to explore this role.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Define and own our corporate website strategy, experiences and roadmap targeting a variety of audiences and segments to optimize engagement and conversion
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the website is a destination that audiences want to return to
- Lead the publishing process, calendar, and day to day web development and operations. Scope will include leading website rebuilds, planning new web page launches, incoming web requests, and troubleshooting all website issues
- Partner with Strategic Marketing to deliver scalable high conversion experiences to a variety of personas and account segment opportunity
- Collaborate with Content and Strategic Marketing teams around search engine optimization (SEO) best practices while also monitoring industry and competitor insights to inform your SEO strategies
- Provide ongoing enablement and documentation to all website publishers to ensure quality standards are met
- Manage and communicate overall project status and results internally to key stakeholders
- Report on website performance, analytics and optimization strategies and results
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred plus 5-7 years' experience owning and overseeing a B2B corporate website in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Successfully launched and ability to show business impact around a B2B corporate website rebuild incorporating content, messaging, SEO, experiences and technology initiatives
- Proficient web development HTML/CSS, CMS experience and skills. Experience with Craft required
- Strong program management, communication and cross-functional experience and skillset
- Data-driven mindset with an ability to communicate the business impact of your strategies
- Highly knowledgeable and creative experience around SEO best practices and optimization
- Frequently moves boxes weighing up to 20 pounds
- San Diego or California preferred
- Domestic travel up to 10%
Base Compensation Pay Range:
- $135,150 - $177,650
In addition to base compensation noted above, you will be eligible for stock options, discretionary annual bonus, no cost health insurance plans, 401k with company match, and flexible paid time off.
Please note: Base compensation will depend on multiple factors, including geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
We foster an environment such that all people are afforded the freedom to pursue their passions without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.