Sr Regional Marketing Manager – EMEA & APAC
At Element Biosciences, we are passionate about our mission to develop high performing products to study genomics with unprecedented flexibility and quality that enable researchers to better understand biology for the improvement of global health. We have built a highly efficient product-driven organization where employees can learn, grow, and thrive in a challenging but encouraging environment. We are committed to scientific integrity, collegiality, honesty, objectivity, and openness.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Regional Marketing Manager who will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing demand and lead generation marketing strategies within your assigned regions – EMEA and APAC. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about driving sales organization effectiveness and ensuring two-way communication between marketing and field teams. We are looking for candidates with a solid background in creating and implementing marketing campaigns to drive demand and leads through marketing communication activities. Experience within the life science NGS market is a must. This role will report to the Sr Director, Commercial Marketing and will be a Remote role based in EMEA.
If you possess the following and want to make a meaningful impact, we invite you to explore this role.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Strategic Planning and Execution: Develop and implement comprehensive demand and lead generation marketing strategies tailored to your designated territories
- Multi-Channel Marketing: Oversee the end-to-end planning and execution of marketing activities across multiple channels, including email marketing, social media marketing, paid advertising, and event management
- Distributor Network Support: Collaborate with and support our distributor network in the APAC region, ensuring they are well-informed about new marketing assets and in compliance with our brand standards
- Alignment with Sales: Partner closely with the territory sales organization to gain insights into local needs and priorities. Translate these insights into effective marketing tactics and programs
- Go-to-Market Leadership: Develop and lead the implementation of go-to-market plans that seamlessly align with and complement our global campaign messaging and visuals
- Partnership with Sales: Build strong, trusted relationships with Sales leaders, positioning yourself as the primary resource for marketing-related needs. Assist, accelerate, and create opportunities to drive revenue growth within the region
- Event Coordination: Provide valuable support to regional sales teams by coordinating events and webinars to enhance our brand presence and engagement with our audience
- Performance Measurement: Implement rigorous performance measurement and analysis techniques to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing efforts; use these insights to refine and optimize our strategies for continuous improvement
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6 years B2B marketing experience in the life sciences/biotech industry, ideally related to next generation sequencing applications
- 2 years of experience in data-driven marketing
- Exceptional communication skills: writing, ppt slides, social media, and presenting in person and via web, and processing input into an execution plan
- Hyper organized planning and process management, tracking, and ability to drive accountability
- Ability to manage projects on time, on budget with controlled set of resources, and leverage operations tools to track campaign activity and maintain a healthy lead funnel
- History of building and maintaining successful relationships with sales teams and partners to build a marketing strategy and then to implement it
- Define, develop, optimize, and refine omni-channel campaigns with a solid strategy, offers, design, messaging, audience segmentation, and creative development and production
- As an individual contributor, have a range of marketing analytic, strategic, and tactical skills to execute agreed upon plan and to take on new tasks as plans change to get the job done
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working with a wide variety of cross-functional teams and vendors
- Frequently moves boxes weighing up to 20 pounds
- Ability to travel up to 25% internationally
In addition to base compensation noted above, you will be eligible for stock options, discretionary annual bonus, no cost health insurance plans, 401k with company match, and flexible paid time off.
Please note: Base compensation will depend on multiple factors, including geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
We foster an environment such that all people are afforded the freedom to pursue their passions without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.