Senior Digital Marketing Manager
We are passionate about our mission to develop high performing products to study genomics with unprecedented flexibility and quality that enable researchers to better understand biology for the improvement of global health. We have built a highly efficient product-driven organization where employees can learn, grow and thrive in a challenging but encouraging environment. We are committed to scientific integrity, collegiality, honesty, objectivity, and openness. We offer excellent benefits, which include a 401K plan, competitive health benefits, flexible vacation, and equity incentives.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology with well-rounded experience across digital channels. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to lead-generating and ultimately growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign. If you are a “builder” looking to make an impact, this role may be for you.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers.
- Significant experience in managing, optimizing websites for optimal user experience, in order to increase engagement, visits, etc.
- Has experience working with various website platforms, in particular craft CMS.
- Facile use of major social media platforms to drive marketing strategies, etc (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.).
- Prepare and execute scalable email marketing programs.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
- Collaborate with designers to create and improve effectiveness of digital tactics.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
- Strong marketing analytic background with experience using CRM; proficiency with Pardot marketing automation platform is a must have.
- Acquire insight for online marketing trends.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSc/BA in Marketing or relevant field with 7-10 years of working experience in a similar biotech, healthcare or life sciences industry.
- Start-up or early-stage company experience ideal with grit in a fast-pace/dynamic environment.
- Must be proficient in Pardot
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, SEO/SEM, website platforms such as craft CMS.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Deep knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience working cross-functionally across regions and across departments.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds.
- Up to 25% travel required.
BASE COMPENSATION PAY RANGE: $135,150 - $159,000
In addition to base compensation, you will be eligible for stock options, discretionary annual bonus, no cost health insurance plans, 401k with company match, and flexible paid time off.
Please Note: Base compensation will depend on multiple factors, including geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
We foster an environment such that all people are afforded the freedom to pursue their passions without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.