Content Marketing Writer
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of marketing and commercial content to expand our digital footprint, brand awareness, subscriber base, and sales. This role requires a high level of creativity, adaptability, attention to detail, familiarity with highly scientific content, and advanced project and time management ability.
- Produce engaging, informative content that attracts an audience, engages their sustained attention, and demonstrates our ability to solve their problems.
- Write digital and print pieces that drive traffic, subscribers, and awareness, such as emails, website copy, and banners.
- Leverage keywords and search engine optimization (SEO) principles to reach the target audience and attract new readers, driving organic traffic.
- Balance multiple ongoing tasks and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Apply brand expertise and knowledge of stylistics and grammar to meet the requirements of expert stakeholders and lay audiences.
- Translate technical inputs into easily understood output, investigating all aspects of a subject and developing follow-up questions, requirements, and feedback.
- Collaborate with graphic designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external partners to produce relevant content that meets the needs of internal stakeholders and external audiences in a life sciences environment.
- Experience growing and managing an audience through content and synthesizing and negotiating technical and marketing feedback.
- Ability to research and analyze scientific inputs and develop high-quality content. Strong adherence to style guide and brand is a must.
- Project management skills that demonstrate an ability to own deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize.
- Proactive and positive with a willingness to learn, deliver and receive feedback, and tackle any task.
- Highly creative, excellent writer who is also process-driven, considers scale, and makes data-driven decisions.
- Minimum three years’ developing marketing content across a variety of channels in life sciences or an equivalent technical industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat DC; Adobe InDesign a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Marketing, or related or technical field.