Element Biosciences is a multi-disciplinary startup focused on innovating genetic analysis tools for the research and clinical markets. The Company's technology will broaden the end user experience through improved data quality and simplified workflows to benefit discoveries and diagnosis in healthcare.
The ideal candidate is someone who is looking for a full-time opportunity in a fast-paced start-up. This individual will be part of the team responsible for keeping everyone organized and will also be a core part of the culture team.
- Setting up meetings for our executives
- Ordering supplies
- Managing our Anniversary program,
- Managing our other recognition programs (Team Spotlight Award, Values Award, Disruption Award
- Assisting with drafting and distributing Company-wide communications
- Must be technically savvy with Zoom, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong desire to learn new skills and the ability to navigate through ambiguity.
We are passionate about our mission to develop high performing products to study genomics in an unprecedented flexibility and to understand biology for the improvement of healthcare. We have built a highly efficient product-driven organization where employees can learn, grow and thrive in a challenging but encouraging environment. We are committed to scientific integrity, collegiality, honesty, objectivity, and openness. We offer excellent benefits, which include a 401K plan, competitive health benefits, flexible vacation, and equity incentives.
We foster an environment such that all people are afforded the freedom to pursue their passions without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.